Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life is crazy...

My last 2 sewing projects were completed with major errors that require fixes, which usually means my brain needs a break to keep my creative juices flowing. Hopefully I will get to one of them soon, but...

Hubby's workload has also upticked majorly, which means I am running all day to keep on top of his needs, house, kids and everything else, which equals no fun time for sewing and blogging. So...

I'm going to take a bit of a break, enjoy some Spring weather, and hopefully refresh my creativity to where I want to work on some new pieces. The beginning of re-enacting season usually kicks my bum in gear, so I'm sure I will be back to sewing soon. In the meantime, I will look to you and all of your blogs for some inspiration! Happy Spring!

No comments: