Monday, November 1, 2010

Candlelight photos, finally!

Alas, October has not been a good month for blogging. We have finally gotten all modem switches online, as well as a new computer, since ours decided to fritz, so all technical issues should now be fixed. But the real reason I have not had as much time to blog is our news that this month we decided to open a business! Hubby has gone into private practice, which we hope will be great long term, but is a lot of work for us both in the meantime!

It has been a few weeks since Fort Nisqually's annual Candlelight Tours, but here are a few pictures of the event. This is an event that goes "live" in first person, so pictures are always set-up and pre-event. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

First, you all look lovely! And second, congratulations. I will be praying for you guys as you enter this new phase in your lives. God Bless you!

Mrs. G said...

What Lauren said.

I always enjoy your pictures and I'm glad that your computer is up and running. I hope we can hear more from you now!
Paris

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

You look amazing! Right out of a daguerreotype!

Sarah said...

I have missed hearing from you and your posts lately, but am glad to hear you now have everything figured out. The pictures are wonderful and as always I am amazed and a little jealous of the fabulous impressions everyone has!

I too will be praying for you guys as you begin this time. May God give you the endurance you need to keep working at it during this busy time! What a great God we serve!

Lindsey said...

I love your black dress! You look beautiful in it!

Southern Lady said...

Looks like a fun event. Your mountian header picture is beautiful.