Friday, August 7, 2009

Hello again!

Whew! I think I have finally taken care of some of the business of life that has been getting in the way and I am ready to head back to my sewing and blogging and a more relaxing way of life! We have made the difficult decision to pull the kids out of preschool for this year which hopefully will allow us to be more creative in our schooling and lifestyle! It is not without some regret, but I am pushing forward! We will be out at the fort this weekend for Brigade Encampment, and I will be updating posts this week on our 150th Celebration of Faith in Oregon. Wishing everyone a great weekend!

3 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Lissa, I'm glad to see you back again and posting updates. I've missed hearing about your doings!

Paris

Lauren said...

Lissa, glad your back :-) I've missed your posts. Hope all is well! Are you guys going to come down to Portland for a ball anytime soon?

Amy said...

Welcome back! Missed you!