Monday, January 12, 2009

For now...

I'm sorry it has been so quiet around here lately. To be honest we have been having a lot of parenting and behavioral difficulties with our 4 year old. If you could keep us in your thoughts and prayers, we would appreciate it.

I will still be posting sewing and creative updates as I can, although I have really had to minimize sewing time because so much energy is being put into parenting right now. Keeping up with it all is getting kind of overwhelming. Hopefully, this is just a phase and life will return to a new normal soon. For now it is time to put family first!

3 comments:

Me said...

You and your family are in my prayers.

Lauren said...

I will certainly be praying for you guys :-)

lissawi said...

Thanks ladies! Some periods of life are just one day at a time!