Friday, June 24, 2011

We've lost a tooth!

Not much sewing has been going on around here but there have been a lot of loose teeth! Noah finally lost his first one, and the top two are scheduled to come out next week via the dentist. We definitely could have used the Lord of Portland house around here this week!

The reason not much sewing has been occurring is that we have been out enjoying the sun and preparing for my surgery next week. I'll be having my 3rd ear surgery, and while I'm grateful for modern medicine that can correct these problems, I'm nervous about being out of commission for a couple of weeks. So, I will be offline for a couple of weeks while I recuperate, but prayers and good thoughts would be appreciated. When I come back, summer fun, reenactments, and sewing can begin in earnest! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope all goes well with your surgery and your recovery is quick and wonderful!
Congrats on the teeth - my sweet 6 year old is so sad every morning that she wakes up and still does not have a loose tooth!!
Enjoy your summer!!

Melody said...

How fun...LOST TEETH! We're not quite there yet, but I am excited for this milestone!

Prayers for you as you recover from your surgery!