Monday, April 25, 2011

Sewing to Sowing event - Living History season opens!

My computer is having issues, so I apologize for my infrequent postings. We're trying to get it fixed, but until can get a warranty replacement, my access will be spotty. Darn technology - its such a blessing and a curse!

We did get out to enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend at our season opening Living History event. We spent most of the event playing Graces, Fox & Geese, picnicking, and just generally enjoying the day so we didn't get a lot of pictures of this event, but we had a great time, and here are a few snapshots.

It was so great to see friends and spend time outdoors in the sun, which has been all too rare this year. It also made me realize I need to hit the sewing room to get going on our summer wardrobes! Here's to the opening of reenacting season!

2 comments:

Mrs. G said...

I have missed hearing about your family, hopefully the computer issue will be resolved soon so you can post more! Thanks for this post, it's so nice that Spring is here and you could enjoy a relaxing day.

Sarah said...

What lovely photos! Your boys are getting SO big. It looks like a very fun event! Hope your computer problems will be fixed up soon!